ORD Training will teach you how to carry out fire risk assessments and identify the range of protective and preventive measures you need to minimise the risk of fire. this course is designed for anyone with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace and is suitable for managers, supervisors and employee representatives.
Training Title: BASIC FIRE FIGHTING (BFF)
Duration : 1 days (08.00 – 17.00) Theoretical and Practical
- To provide participants knowledge of fire hazardous and skills on how to prevent and fight againts fire
- To respond on fire emergency, provide the ability to use the emergency equipment and apply the safety procedures to secure the assets, environments and their survival in a fire emergency.
- Basic K3
- Norm K3 to avert Fire
- Theoretical, knowing source of Fire
- Chemistry of Fire
- Anatomy of Fire
- Fire Classification
- Hand Fire Extinguisher specifications
- Use of portable fire extinguishers and fire hoses
- Being inside and or entering smoke and dark chambers SCBA The use of safe fire fighting tactics
- Practical session
We collaborated and join program with Damkar Jakarta Selatan all trainer are professional and well trained.
FIRE AND SAFETY ORD TRAINING