Our trainer is qualified and well trained. All trainer possessed Certified Trainer Licensed. Most of them have MDDC SDC Asia Region Certified trainer for Safety Driving and Riding. Our company hold PJK3 certificate to allows us provide the training and we also a member of MDDC, British Safety Council, International Association for Safety and Survival Training and Registered in Oil and Gas, Mining Directorate.
Ability to integrate content with your business and training goals. Our trainers are committed to providing a “client-driven” program which begins with understanding your business and training goals related to HSEQ. Following a custom tailoring call with you to become familiar with your organization and your desired training outcomes, each trainer integrates this knowledge into the exercises, activities and delivery of the content to give you a targeted training program which achieves your training goals.
Deliver a wide variety of learning experiences in each training program. Our trainers are skilled in delivering traditional, interactive and experiential learning. By guiding, supporting and integrating exercises and activities into the program, learning takes place in a highly participatory manner. In turn, this interactive/participatory delivery style helps people learn faster, alter their perspective and readily transfer and sustain the skills, techniques and strategies learned in the program to their daily job responsibilities.
Keep up to date on trends and developments in their respective fields. Our trainers are subject matter experts who keep up to date on best practices in their respective fields as well as in the area of training and development related to HSEQ Training program. They’re skilled professionals who provide relevant content to achieve immediate results to safety issues and delivery safety program in maximum effort. Whether you’re looking to develop awareness leaders and teams, safety alert, safety audit, HSE training, our trainers will deliver!
- Expert on relevant training
- More than 5 years working experiences
- Minimum 500 hours passed as trainer
- National and international recognition certification
- Defensive driving – SDC Asia Oceania Certified Trainer, MDDC, JKJR IOF Certified Trainer,
- Basic Fire Fighting – Barron International, British Safety Council
- Basic Sea Survival – Barron International, British Safety Council
- Rubber Boat Operator – FAJI
- Open Water Diving Training – CMAS – POSSI
- K3 Expert from Disnaker Certification
- Bahamas Maritime Authority
- Minister of Communication – Directorate General of Sea Communication
- MInister of Man Power, PJK3 Training Provider